Graham Crackers HERO Web Store

Monday, March 1, 2010

Get your MegaCon tickets…NOW!



Hero Initiative will be at the Orlando MegaCon Mar. 12-14, with Joe Benitez and George Pérez as the main men holdin' down our booth. If you're looking to go, best get your tickets NOW! And best to get ’em via Hero!

Just go to www.HeroInitiative.org, and check out the MegaCon logo on the right side of the page. Start your ticket purchase by clicking there, and Hero will get a cut of your ticket purchase at NO additional cost to you! Giving has never been so easy.

So why you still here? Hop to it!

Jim McLauchlin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Hero Initiative is perhaps the VERY BEST ORGANIZATION in existance, and deserves everyone's support. If noot for their help I would be dead - they saved my very life and by doing that gave my five year old son a chance. As a single father with terminal cancer, their assistance enabled me to get medical help that is giving me a fighting chance at staying around a bit longer. I will be at MegaCon, at a table, signing my work, thanks to them! Come on buy and DONATE TO THE HERO INIATIVE!
Steve Perry, writer of Thundercats, Silverhawks, Timespirits and more.

zhenglijun said...

This is really a good article,I like it very much.


aoc gold
cheap aoc gold
aoc gold
buy aoc gold
aoc gold
cheap aoc gold
buy aoc gold
aoc gold
warhammer gold
cheap warhammer gold
warhammer gold
buy warhammer gold
warhammer gold
cheap warhammer gold
buy warhammer gold
aion kinah
aion kinah
aion kinah
aion kinah
aion kinah
aion kinah
aion kinah
aion kinah
aion kinah

X431 GX3 Diagnostic Tool said...

Howdy, i look at your weblog occasionally and i confidential a comparable one and i experienced been just curious in the event you have lots of spam remarks? If so how can you quit it, any plugin or something you can recommend? I get so a complete whole lot recently it is producing me insane so any help is quite a complete whole lot appreciated.%%%